Hey Pandas, What Is Your Experience With A Mental Health Disorder?


/*//adscode hamsi*/

 I want to clear this stigma around mental health and hear your story told. I want people to understand that mental health is essential. And I want people to be heard.

As a person with mental health problems, I want to hear others' stories about what they had to go through. Mental health is important, and I want to give a place for people to vent and tell their own stories.

However, to keep this area safe, I'm implementing rules:

1. No Politics except for when ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY. If politics have caused an issue with mental health, you may mention it. But no political arguments.

2. No hate comments. This is a safe spot to talk about your story and be heard, not a place to be mean. ALL HATE COMMENTS WILL BE REPORTED.

3. No form of hate is given to people just because of who they are.

4. Please, for some people, place a warning sign about highly sensitive topics.

5. No drug dealing posts here or inappropriate comments and images. I've had this happen in previous posts. If this happens, YOU WILL BE REPORTED AND POSSIBLY BANNED FROM BORED PANDA!

6. This may be about yourself or someone close to you.

Now, my pandas, what is your experience with your or someone else's mental health disorders?


Post a Comment

0 Comments